In this video, we cover how you evaluate your campaign performance by using our Campaign Manager feature.
- Go to Campaign Manager, where you will see an overview of all your active campaigns.
- In the top left hand corner, you will see how many active Facebook campaigns that you have and how many of these are optimized by Zalster algorithms.
- In the top right hand corner, you can look at fundamental data which is visualized in a chart. Here you can select which metric to look at by clicking on one of the dots above the chart and select your preferred KPI:s.
- Scroll down to the table with the active campaigns. Choose date intervall and attribution window and you can see the results of your campaigns. Scroll side ways to have a look at more metrics and results.
- Click on a campaign to get more information. Here you will get simple breakdowns on metrics such as age and gender. You can also change which metrics to look at.
- Another nice feature that you find here is a changelog that allows you to see what has happened in the campaign. You can use this feature to look at what has happened on a specific day to see if there are any changes that might have effected the campaign results.
- Here you can activate optimizations of budget, bids or ads or go straight to ads manager to change targeting or add more ads.
- If there are active campaigns in your Campaign Manager you can see the settings in the Settings Overview which you find by clicking on a campaign.
- All the campaigns are grouped by KPI:s.